Layers — that’s what this page is all about. I started with cream-coloured acrylic paint applied with a baby wipe to the background, and then added layer upon layer. Here are some of the elements that went into this page:
* Collaged paper scraps and postage stamps
* White gesso applied with the edge of a credit card
* Large bubble wrap impressions made with orange acrylic paint
* Small bubble wrap impressions made with white paint
* Rubber stamping with black Archival ink
* Washi tape
* Words cut from magazines
After applying layers using these materials, I tied it all together by drawing a wavy black outline around the entire page with a black Sharpie and then colouring outside the line with an orange Sharpie.
Layers — a fun way to art journal!